Thank you for choosing UdeSantiago de Chile through our Faculty of Administration and Economics (FAE)!
In order that both your application and the exchange in our faculty may be a great experience, we suggest you follow the instructions we have prepared step by step.
Applying to FAE - U of Santiago de Chile
It is important to highlight that you must be clear to what programme you want to apply, then look for the curriculum (Malla Curriculuar) of that programme on the web page and see the feasible subjects to take from the 3rd year. Validations are coordinated at the student's home university.
Finally, once the student receives the letter of acceptance by Usach, he/she is able to come to our institution, as it is the only valid official document of exchange .
All students from universities that have exchange agreements with UdeSantiago de Chile can apply, either through the AUGM or Pacific Alliance networks as bilateral agreements.
To make mobility in the first semester of each year (March to July)
Until October 30 of the previous year.
To make mobility in the second semester of each year (August to December)
Until April 15 of the same year.
Step 2: Programmes you can choose at FAE
- Public administration
- Public Accountant and Auditor
- Commercial Engineering in Business Administration
- Commercial Engineering in Economics
Remember that the courses you can choose in all the programmes are from the 5th semester onwards (third year of each programme), except for the title seminar and professional internships that are not authorized for exchange students.
Step 3: Documents to attach to the application
- Curriculum vitae
- Curriculum report (subjects taken and grades obtained)
- Regular student certificate
- Photocopy of passport
- Certificate of knowledge of Spanish language (in case it is not your mother tongue)
- Motivation letter
- 2 passport size photos
Step 4: Documents to Deliver
The documents that you must deliver when you are accepted as an exchange student to UdeSantiago de Chile:
- Copy of the student visa obtained at the Chilean Consulate in the country of origin.
- Copy of health insurance policy that covers hospitalization, surgery, medical care for illness and repatriation during the entire period of the stay.
Step 5: When you arrive in Chile
When I arrive in Chile, the first thing I must do is:
- You must legalize the visa of student before immigration authorities.
- Then go to a Civil Registry office to obtain the national identity card.